Sunday 14 October 2012

Vintage Finds in Cambridge...






Popped along to Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in the Guildhall Cambridge yesterday, and despite the disappointment of my preg-ness (meaning nothing exciting could fit!) it was a treasure trove of shininess. Top finds included:

Butterick Dungaree Pattern: going to find myself some brown corduroy and rustle some of these up for Sam...Might have to swap the teddy bear applique for a tractor.

Shiny glass buttons: only a pound and pretty for a cardi.

Arrow Brooches: top find, makes me wish that a) I wasn't scared of flying and b) I could be a Pan Am hostess from 1965.

Sign up for regular updates at www.judysvintagefair.co.uk and pop along to a fair. They appear all over and are bloomin' affordable...there was also cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment