Monday 12 November 2012

It's tech Jen, but not as I know it...

I'm not the most tech-savvy human, and I've come very late to the world of the smartphone...Instagram is an utter revelation in my world, and I have to ignore the fact that most competant beings have been using something along these lines for years...



Anyhow, I still like my pictures in tactile form, and wanted someway of printing off instagram snaps in a way that I can scribble over, add to and enjoy on something larger than a phone screen or laptop. Cue www.blurb.co.uk which without any real expertise needed, sweeps up your snaps and then lets you print photo books in a super-friendly and clean format. My first album is in the post (looks a tad like this!), and because of their book selling option, might be planning some crochet instruction book in the future....good techy-times.

No comments:

Post a Comment